Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Schedule?.. Ha!

My plans for today were to go jog 2 miles, do my 300 ab challenge, go get the car washed and cleaned out, come home shower get the girls ready, go buy a car, get Juston a new phone, etc...... Well my poor baby (Amelia) woke up at 1am with a slight fever, I rocked her back to sleep and then I finally dozed off myself to wake up 2hrs later to her burning up! Her fever was very high. I finally broke it and we both went back to sleep around 8:30 this morning.. So my day now consists of walking around the house singing to my girl, lots of cuddles, play time with Reagen, medicine schedules, and diaper charts.. lol I truly love being a mom, I mean don't get me wrong, I don't look forward to sick days ever.. But I just love that they rely and need me so much. And to know I will always put them and their needs before mine, makes me so amazed at how good of a mother I am. Especially seeing how other parents treat their children, I am so glad to have the head I have on my shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment